Become part of our crew
Join our journey into the digital world and start making innovation possible and driving change
_why become part of 426
Unleash your potential
Our company offers an informal environment and a pleasant working atmosphere that allows our employees to use their personal skills and express their individuality.
We trust you
You look for solutions independently and don't give up, even if the goal still seems far away. Complex technical tasks motivate you because you are inquisitive and committed. Your diligence and precise way of working characterise you. You live our mission and love to move and improve things. You are not looking for a mere 8-5 job, but for the opportunity to develop and grow.
We share successes and mistakes
We are happy with you when you have independently and successfully implemented a project. However, working independently doesn't mean you'll be left alone when a digital asteroid hits. You can rely 100% on the 426 crew because we communicate transparently and at an equal level. At 426, we talk openly and respectfully about mistakes. We learn from them and grow together!
We never stop learning
We never stop learningWith this in mind, the 426 Academy was created to pass on technical know-how to new employees. At the same time, the Academy creates space for new inputs and ideas. Just as technologies are constantly changing and evolving, we also want to remain flexible. Curiosity, commitment and passion for programming have led our crew to new planets again and again.
What can you expect on board of 426?
- Modern workplace
- Flexible working hours, for an ideal work-life balance
- Exciting projects, new technologies and plenty of room for your ideas
- Respectful and open communication in a young company with flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to develop in a young, growing team
- Onboarding with training for a good agile working method
- Good public transport connections
- Free parking space
- Charging station for electric cars
- Catering for healthy lunch
- Coffee kitchen and break room
- Part of the working time in the home office possible (after training)
- Team events and regular training