Terms and conditions
Art. 1 – Object
- These general conditions of use represent the access and use of the 426 sas site, accessible via the url: www.426.agency, (henceforth the “owner”), are activities regulated by these conditions general use.
- This site is owned by: Società 426 SAS Registered office: via Brennero, 5, 39055 Laives VAT number: 02864320219
- Access to the site and its use, as well as the purchase of products presented therein, presupposes the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of use.
Art. 2 – Changes to the conditions of use
Art. 3 – Intellectual property
- The contents on the site, such as, by way of example, the works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material, in any format, published on the site itself, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, patterns, tools, fonts and site design, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and the software that are part of the site, are protected by copyright and by any other intellectual property right of the owner or of any third parties contracted by the same. The reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of the site and its contents is prohibited, without the express written consent of the owner.
- The user is only authorized to view the site and its contents using the relative services available therein. The user is also authorized to perform all those other temporary acts of reproduction, without their own economic importance, which are considered transitory or accessory, an integral and essential part of the same visualization and use of the Site and its contents and all the others Site navigation operations that are performed only for a legitimate use of the same.
- The user is in no way authorized to perform any reproduction, on any support, in whole or in part of the site and its contents. Any reproduction must be authorized from time to time by 426 sas or, if necessary, by the authors of the individual works contained on the site. Such reproduction operations must in any case be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and other intellectual property rights and the authors of the individual works contained in the site.
Art. 4 – Use of the site and user responsibility
- Access to and use of the site, the display of web pages, including communication with the owner, the ability to download product information and the purchase thereof on the website, are activities conducted by the user exclusively for personal use unrelated to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity.
- The user is personally responsible for the use of the site and its contents. The owner in fact cannot be held responsible for the use of the website and the contents by each of its users that is not compliant with the laws in force, without prejudice to the liability for fraud and gross negligence. In particular, the user will be the one and only person responsible for the communication of incorrect and false information and data relating to third parties, without the latter having given their consent, and in consideration of incorrect use of the same.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is at the user’s choice and risk, therefore any responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from the unloading operations falls on the user and cannot be attributed to the holder.
- The owner declines all responsibility for any damage deriving from inaccessibility to the services present on the site or from any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletion of contents, problems connected to the network, to providers or telephone connections and / or telematics, to unauthorized access, alteration of data, failure and / or defective operation of the user’s electronic equipment.
- The user is responsible for the safekeeping and the correct use of his personal information, including the credentials that allow access to the reserved services, as well as any harmful consequences or prejudice that may derive from 426 sas or from third parties following the non correct use, loss, removal of this information.
- The Data Controller has taken all reasonable precautions to prevent the publication on the site of contents and images that may be considered harmful to the dignity, human rights and dignity of persons, in all possible forms and expressions. In any case, if the aforementioned contents are deemed to be detrimental to religious or ethical sensitivities or decorum, the interested user is asked to communicate this condition to the owner, who nevertheless warns that any access to the contents considered harmful or offensive takes place by of the user in his sole discretion and at his exclusive and personal responsibility.
- The Owner has also taken every useful precaution to ensure that all the information on the site is correct, complete and up-to-date, however the same does not assume any responsibility towards users for the accuracy and completeness of the contents published on the site, unless otherwise specified From law. If a user finds errors or missed updates of the information on the site, he is requested to notify the owner using the email box: [email protected]
Art. 5 – Forum
- This site does not allow users to be able to exchange opinions and experiences by using forums
Art. 6 – Exclusion of liability
- As indicated above, the owner carries out the care and maintenance of the site and its contents with the utmost diligence, however, no responsibility is assumed for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the data and information provided on the site or on the sites connected to it. Therefore any liability for errors or omissions deriving from the use of the data and information on the site must be excluded.
- The owner declines all responsibility, including the presence of errors, the correction of errors, the responsibility of the server hosting the site; it is also not responsible for the use of the information contained, their correctness and reliability. In no case, including negligence, the owner will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may result from the use, or inability to use, the materials on the site.
- In no case and for no reason may the forum administrator be held responsible for the contents included as well as, for example, for any errors and / or omissions in the contents, or for any damages occurred as a result of the use of content found, sent by e-mail or otherwise transmitted or disseminated through the service.
Art. 7 – Service delivery limitations
- The owner cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from the failure to provide the service due to the incorrect or non-functioning of the electronic means of communication due to reasons unrelated to the sphere of his foreseeable control. By way of example, but not limited to, the malfunctioning of servers and other electronic devices that are not an integral part of the Internet, malfunctions of installed software, computer viruses on the presence of viruses or other harmful and harmful computer components, as well as actions of hackers or other users accessing the network. The user therefore undertakes to hold the holder harmless and indemnify him from any responsibility and / or request in this regard.
Art. 8 – Links to other sites
Art.9 – Links on other web pages
- This site can also be accessed via third party websites where there will be a link or banner to access the site.
The activation of links on third party sites to this site is possible only with the consent and authorization of the owner, which can be requested by contacting the same at the aforementioned address, or by writing to the email address: [email protected]
The activation of unauthorized links will entitle the holder to act for the immediate deactivation of illegitimate links and for the possible recognition of the relative commercial practice or unfair competition or action at the expense of the good name and reputation of the owner, his services and of the companies of the same group. In any case, the activation of deep hypertext links (such as deep frames or deep links) to the Website or the unauthorized use of meta-tags is prohibited.
Art. 10 – Brands
- All trademarks and distinctive signs on the site, including those relating to the individual activities carried out by the owner, are exclusive to the owner or the companies he is referring to.
- The owner has the right to make exclusive use of the aforementioned trademarks. Therefore, any unauthorized, unauthorized and / or non-compliant use is strictly prohibited and involves legal consequences. It is in no way permitted to use these trademarks and any other distinctive sign on the site to take unfair advantage, even indirectly, of the distinctive character or renown of the proprietor’s trademarks or in such a way as to prejudice them and their owners.
- The domain www.426.agency as well as the various declinations and subdomains are owned by the owner. No use, albeit indirect, is permitted, unless specific written authorization from the owner or owners.
Art. 11 – Data processing
Art. 12 – Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address [email protected], by telephone to the following telephone number: +39 3497153293, and by mail to the following address:
426 – Your Digital Upgrade
via Brennero, 5
These conditions have been drafted on 09/02/2019.